Thank you for your interest in employment at Coyote Springs.
Please take a moment to review the following positions that are currently available. If there is a position of interest, please click the application pdf. below. Please print the application and drop off in person or send by mail. Please mail the application to:
Coyote Springs Golf Club
Attn: Karl Larcom
3100 State Route 168
Coyote Springs, NV 89037
If you are offered a position for employment, you MUST be able to pass a drug test (hair sample taken) and a background check AND have a valid Nevada Driver’s License. ALL employment offers are contingent of these (3) requirements. We appreciate your interest in employment at Coyote Springs!
Full Time Assistant Mechanic
Full-Time includes Health Insurance Opportunities, Paid Time Off, Employee Rates for Golf & Discounted Meals
- Assist Head Mechanic with work on light duty vehicles, golf carts & heavy equipment.
- Assist Head Mechanic in all other areas.
- 8-hour shifts working on average 6 a.m.-2:30
- MUST be able to work alone & stay on task
- MUST possess a valid NV Driver’s License & be able to pass a drug test & background check if offered the position
Full & Part-Time Greenskeeper
Full Time Includes Health Insurance Opportunities, Paid Time Off, Employee Rates for Golf & Discounted Meals.
- Must have Reliable Transportation
- Willingness to work hard
- Mows fairways/approaches and roughs with gang units.
- Mows greens and tees
- Operates all types of equipment; turf vac, skip-loader, aerifies, sprayers, etc.
- May operate smaller equipment as directed by his/her supervisor.
- Ensures that the equipment cooling system is working t all times; refills fuel and oil daily; cleans equipment daily; and reports equipment problems or failures to Equipment Manage immediately
- Provides basic preventive maintenance on equipment as directed by the equipment manager or assistant superintendent, and returns equipment to the designated location at the maintenance facility.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisor
- Knowledge of safe, efficient mechanical operation of tractors and other motorized equipment
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Possession of valid driver’s license
- Must apply in person
Contact Cole Shumway for more information : 775-530-8963